Friday, February 10, 2006

Stuck



I took this picture with my cellphone camera while stuck in traffic. It had started snowing about 2:00 and at 3:00 I had to run a package to the nearest FedEx drop-off site for an overnight delivery to New Jersey. The normally 15-minute roundtrip to FedEx ended up taking more than an hour. Most of the trip was spent crawling at a snail's pace and watching the cars around me fishtail and all the streets, both the main thoroughfares and the sidestreets, become clogged with commuters picking up kids early from school and leaving work early for the day.

Thought I'd kill a minute or two by clicking a shot looking northward on Perkins Extended and emailing it to the Pig Farm.

Hey, at least I'm not one of those poor suckers stranded when this same storm front gave birth to a record snowstorm in the Northeast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stuck.
is how i feel in these jeans today!