Monday, August 29, 2005

Welcome, Cousin Elvis


I heard a stat the other day, that there are now more than 14 million Web logs (blogs) on the Internet and a new blog is added about every 20 seconds. Well, welcome the latest: Cousin Elvis, the blog of my dearest friend, Greg. This guy is one of a kind. Comedian, singer, writer, poet, performer, actor, recuiter, father and friend -- this is the guy who's pictured next to the definition of all around good guy. (The blog name "Renaissance Man" must have been taken.)

I will be very interested in see what's on his mind.

Blog on, Greg.

Pictured: Greg and Bill at The Museum of Automobiles in Morrilton, Arkanasas.

1 comment:

k2 said...

i noticed when i got home from my business trip that my friend from arlington (who is housing a brit, mind you) has joined the blog-nation! did you know he is married to my cousin? i didn't evenknow she was my cousin until i met them at church (we attended park row together), and i mentioned her at a dinner with extended family in scottsboro, go figure!